Degree Course in Six Semester : A candidate must pass higher secondary examination of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or equivalent examination recognised by Gauhati University. To prepare for the exam, buy custom college essays and use the materials recommended by your school and educational standard.
Admission will be on merit basis Candidates seeking admission shall have to produce the following original documents at the time of admission.
1. Marksheet of the Last examinations passed.
2. Age certificate.
3. Two copies of recent passport size photoghraph.
4. Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
5. Caste certificate.
6. Migration certificate (for students migrating from a BoardlCouncil/ University other than AHSEC/GU.).
7. Gap certificate for candidates who passed the qualifing examination earlier than 2013.
The students securing 1st division in HS final examination would be exempted from paying tuition fee of Ps 1200/- at the time of admission.
ADMISSION TO THE MAJOR SUBJECTS
A student desiring to take up major course must get himself/herself admitted into Major course by paying a fee Rs. 150.00 only. Besides, the students having major course will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100.00 for the development of respective departmental libraries.